Call for Book Chapters: "Social Exclusion, Economic Marginalization and Tribal Issues: Global Scenario"
We are seeking contributions for an edited volume on “Social Exclusion, Economic Marginalization and Tribal Issues: Global Scenario” from scholars from the fields of Sociology, Anthropology (Social and Cultural), Economics, Political Science, Biology, Development studies, climate change, tribal studies or any related fields of knowledge.
Chapters are expected on the following broader sub-themes:
- Social Exclusion and Economic Marginalization: Theoretical Understandings and Evidences
- Dimensions of Social Exclusion and Economic Marginalization
- Case Studies of Social Exclusion and Economic Marginalization
- Global Institutional Framework of Social Exclusion and Economic Marginalization
- Tribes at Global Levels: Status and Transformation
- Tribal Issues: Livelihood and Coping to Climate Change
- Politics of Development in Tribal Areas
- Tribals as Custodian of Cultural Identities
To submit a chapter for consideration please email your contribution to Dr. Mohinder Slariya (Associate Professor, Department of Sociology, Govt. College Chamba, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla) at email@example.com with an abstract (max 300 words) and brief bio. The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman font in 12-point size, 1.5 line spacing with justified alinement and 5 key words.
The detailed guidelines for the submission of chapter(s) will be shared with those whose abstracts have been accepted.
Deadline for abstract submission: April 10, 2021
Acceptances of abstracts sent out: April 15, 2021
Manuscript submission: May 30, 2021
Email abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This proposal is due on April 10th 2021.
Page last updated on March 25th 2021. All information correct at the time, but subject to change.