Resources for reviewers
Before publication, all our books are peer reviewed by suitably qualified experts. Peer review helps us select only manuscripts of a high academic standard and helps authors receive expert feedback so that they may revise and improve their manuscript ahead of publication. See below information for peer reviewers.
Following publication, our books may be reviewed in academic journals, blogs, newspapers and of course several online review platforms. Published reviews are especially helpful to readers. They can provide extended descriptions of a book’s contents, its relevance to various audiences and an appreciation of its strengths and limitations. See below information for other reviewers.
To help us select and improve manuscripts before publication we maintain a community of reviewers. To joint you must be an expert in the areas we publish and be prepared to review at least one manuscript every two years. To join please send a brief message expressing interest to: email@example.com In your message please mention your full name, academic affiliation, area(s) of expertise, and provide either a paragraph-long biographical note (and/)or a list of publications. Benefits of joining our community of reviewers:
• Get to read carefully pre-selected works, including cutting-edge research.
• Help fellow scholars develop their work into high-standard, high-impact contributions .
• Get advance notice of exciting publication opportunities, occasional competitions and prize draws.
• First-time reviewers receive a small honorarium ($50) and deep discount on other titles.
• Young scholars receive support from the publisher and fellow community members and gain valuable experience in the process of peer review.
• Experienced scholars may propose new series and receive additional benefits for their role as Editors (subject to publisher approval).
To join please send a brief message expressing interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are glad to support public reviews of our books on academic journals. If you are a book reviews editor for an academic journal, or a researcher who would like to review one of our books please get in touch with Javier Rodriguez: email@example.com
Page last updated on September 28th 2017. All information correct at the time, but subject to change.