Publish with us
We publish academic books across the social sciences and the humanities, with a particular interest in the following subjects:
- Economics; Political Science and International Relations;
- Social Science; Cognitive Science and Psychology
- Communication and Journalism; Language and Linguistics
- Art; Philosophy; History; Anthropology; Education
- Statistics; Business and Finance; Human Geography
We don’t publish novels, poetry, screenplays, artistic originals or other works of primarily literary/artistic (rather than academic/scholarly) value unless it is combined with some critical and/or reflective analysis and commentary (e.g. a Critical Edition) that would be of interest to the academic communities we serve. We don't publish academic journals and are not associated with any company that does.
In keeping with our mission to support pluralism and intellectual diversity, we are now accepting proposals for books written in Spanish (for the time being only on the subjects of art, economics and cognitive science). We aim to be in a position to accept proposals in other languages, including French and Portuguese, in the near future.
How to publish with us
Page last updated on May 30th 2019. All information correct at the time, but subject to change.