Call for Book Chapters: Social Media Marketing Strategy Post-COVID 19 Pandemic: Ethics, Challenges & New Directions
Vernon Press invites chapter proposals for the proposed volume “Social Media Marketing Strategy Post-COVID 19 Pandemic: Ethics, Challenges & New Directions”.
This volume proposes to depict professional and academic accounts for the influence of social media marketing strategy on organizations’ target markets Post-COVID 19. The multi-faceted approach proposed distinguishes this volume from other texts on social media by introducing a wide range of business-related social media topics, which will complement the more specialized books that elaborate on each topic separately.
The special features of the book are:
- It will explain the major practical concepts on social media marketing strategy and introduce the reader to social media marketing strategy.
- Readers will be given room to critically reflect on recent issues, such as the pandemic, that have brought great paradigm shifts based on a combination of academic insights and practical tactics.
- The reader will get to know a wide range of institutional-relevant topics through the multi-faceted approach, which will allow them to apply social media marketing from a practical business perspective.
- It aims to assess the impacts of COVID-19 on different spheres of social media marketing and envisage the solutions that could put businesses back on the path to recovery.
- Issues about ethics and responsibility of stakeholders in the Post-COVID-19 scenario will be discussed at length.
The following topics considered for inclusion (but not limited to) include:
Part – I COVID 19 Pandemic and Introduction to Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Using Social Media Marketing Strategy to Solve Business Challenges Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
- Post-COVID 19 Pandemic Social Media Marketing Strategy Documents and Processes
Part – II Social Media Marketing Strategic Approaches and Tools Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
- Use of Social Media Marketing Blogs and fora Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
- Social Media Marketing communities use Post-COVID 19 Pandemic, e.g., Facebook™ and Twitter™
- Leveraging Social Media Marketing Virtual World (called Second Life™) Post-COVID 19 Pandemic.
- Social Media Marketing Virtual 3D Gamification usage Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
Part – III Social Media Customer Relationship Management Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
- Post-COVID 19 Pandemic Social Media Customer Relationship Management in Traditional Context
- Influence of Social Media Marketing on Consumers’ Purchase Decision Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
- Social Media Customer Relationship Management Types Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
Part – IV Social Media Marketing Strategy Analytics Application Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
Social Media Marketing Strategy Metrics:
- Impressions, Gross Rating Points and Opportunities-To-See
- Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) Rates
- Effective Reach and Effective Frequency
- Share of Voice
Part – V Social Media Marketing Strategy Ethics Post-Covid 19
- Ethical Issues in the Social Media Marketing in the Post-COVID 19 Period
- Privacy Ethics in Social Media Marketing Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
- Utilitarianism and the Common Good in Social Media Marketing Post-COVID 19 Pandemic
Part – VI Social Media Marketing Challenges & New Directions Post-Covid 19
- Social Media Marketing Strategy Risks and Challenges Post- Covid 19 Pandemic
- Post-Covid 19 Pandemic Strategies of Dealing with Opportunities and Threats in Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Strategies Recovering from Social Media Marketing Brand Attacks Post-Covid 19 Pandemic
Proposed Writing Schedule:
Chapter Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th May 2021
Chapter Abstract Acceptance Notification: 30th May 2021
Proposed Full Chapter Submission Deadline: 31st October 2021
Review of Chapters: 1st September 2021 to 15th January 2022
Submission of Revised Chapter Deadline: 1st August 2022
Proposed Book Release: August 2022
All submissions must be made to:
Brighton Nyagadza (editor), Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology (MUAST), Zimbabwe, Department of Marketing Management (Digital Marketing), Faculty of Agribusiness & Entrepreneurship, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
This proposal is due on May 15th 2021.
Page last updated on April 22nd 2021. All information correct at the time, but subject to change.